I was just looking over my latest blog posts, and it dawned on me that my recent interest in blogging about eggs, like here and here, is about as untimely as it could possibly be. Plus, I'm helping to host a baby shower this weekend that will include a menu of no fewer than 4 dishes containing eggs.
Dear World, I promise that I'm not trying to poison you! I swear the salmonella outbreak is just really bad luck. You believe me, right? Right?
Animals Appetizer Architecture Beer Big Munchkin Breakfast Breaks Cats Chile Peppers Community Cooking Methods Davis Dessert Eating Out Excursions Food Topics Foodplay Gift Ideas Giveaway Health Holidays Hubby Inspiration Just a thought Kid Food Life Local Greats Meatless Mondays Mexican Inspired Movies Music My Little Secret Parties Pizza Quick Recipes Remix Sacramento Salad San Francisco Sandwiches Snacks Soup Summer Eating Toddler Travel Upscale Vegan Vegetarian Weekend
© Appetite for Conversation, 2009-present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Appetite for Conversation with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Farmer's Kitchen Cafe Best Weeknight Takeout in Davis - I pre-order for home delivery
- Kerbey Lane Cafe My favorite pancake place ~ located in Austin, TX, no less! Don't miss it if you have the chance to go
- Le Petit Boutique and Cafe Visit Paris in Sacramento! Shopping, coffee, and pastries
- Nugget Market Best cakes, cupcakes, and tiramisu in Davis
- Patxi's Pizza Fantastic Chicago-style pizza in San Francisco
- Russian River Brewing Company Great beers and lots of happy people in Santa Rosa
- San Francisco's Academy of Science Who knew a museum could have such classy food?
- St. Helena Olive Oil Co. They ship Napa Valley edibles all over the country, or visit their store for samples
- Stephen's Farmhouse Located on the edge of Yuba City, this adorable old-fashioned farmstand offers a variety of pies, cookies, jams, produce, and gifts.
- Surfing Goat Dairy One of Maui's great surprises - tour the farm, feed the goats, and enjoy some of the best cheese of your life!
- Tea List Davis' very own Tea Room, offering a variety of teas, sandwiches, and pastries
- The Tuck Box An idyllic little place in Carmel that's one-of-a-kind
- Maui Bargains
- Meatless Mondays: It's Time
- Surprise, Surprise!
- Meatless Mondays: Oh, the Kiddies!
- Dear World
- It started with nail polish . . .
- Did you catch it?
- Meatless Mondays: Tips for Eating Out
- I'm Playing "Favorites"
- Taco Remix 2
- Meatless Mondays: Eating Out
- Can't Wait!
- Fun With Ola
- Playing Tourist
- Meatless Mondays: Labeling
- ▼ August (15)