Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Irish Faceoff

Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day! Did you do anything fun?

It was a pretty regular day for me, but I did use the holiday as an excuse to visit one of our local cupcake shops. I had heard that they offer a cupcake made with Guinness, so I set out to investigate. Yesterday they had TWO Irish flavors, so I staged a tasting.


The contenders:

Luck O' the Irish
Irish coffee cake with Bailey's Irish cream cheese frosting.

v.

The Dubliner
Guinness Stout chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. It's why Irish eyes are smiling!




Any guess which would be your favorite? Between my hubby and I it was uncontested. Luck O' the Irish all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP