Saturday, December 12, 2009

Things are changing

Things are changing around here. We've pulled out our favorite Christmas music, like this upbeat one from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. It always gets us dancing.


My amaryllis is getting ready to bloom.


I have a festive tablecloth on the table. And with this vanilla cookie candle going, it at least smells like there are Christmas cookies baking in the oven.


My toddler has watched this Nutcracker Ballet DVD three days in a row. We love it, by the way, and it makes for a great gift for any toddler dreaming of becoming a ballerina.


And I'm busily studying for a law school final. That's part of the holidays, right? Thankfully, I know better. And it won't be a part of my holidays either after next Friday. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP