Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Winter Burn


Last weekend I watched an episode of one of Giada De Laurentiis' shows. I loved her theme for the episode ~ her idea is that spicy food is great for warming up the winter chill! This got me thinking. Many of my favorite winter meals are in fact spicy. Here are a few of my faves:
Yesterday I adapted one of the recipes from Giada's show ~ pasta with eggplant sauce. This is some of the best pasta I have had in a very long time. I'll share it with you soon.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree - spicy foods warm up winter! i love making chili, soups and slow-cooker meals in the wintertime.

    great blog! enjoying my visit.
    til next time,
    cailen
    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP