Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Secret

So I know I've been leading you on a bit, and now it's time to fess up. My SEMI-SECRET project is getting less secret by the second. Let me introduce you to my penpal ~ Emily from emilyeatsclean. Emily is a healthy eating blogger, and we embarked on this secret project together.

I've had so much fun getting to know Emily. She has two cats, just like I do. She grew up in the South, just like I did. She loves healthy food, just like I do. She also seems to eat a lot of Mexican food, just like I do. I also love the fact that she's full of energy and is loads of fun!

Emily and I decided to do a food exchange. We both sent each other boxes of yummy foods on Monday, and Emily's just might have arrived at my house already.



As I mentioned before, I tried to get my toddler involved in this project. She helped me shop and she decorated the box to send to Emily. We also mapped where our package would be going on Google. Turns out this little food exchange spanned over 2,500 miles! Whew.

I can't wait to hear if Emily received our box. I also can't wait to see what Emily sent me. I'm really super excited about this. She's been saying that she mailed me a giant turkey leg in hopes of ending my vegetarian habit. I've hinted to her that I sent her a box full of beef jerky to help her with her "clean eating."

But we're both joking. At least I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!! I got my box today too! I couldn't WAIT to get home from work today to see if was box was waiting for me, and sure enough it was!!! Soooo excited about our reveal tomorrow......I know my readers will be super surprised to see me eating beef jerky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news! I can't wait to share everything tomorrow. And enjoy that turkey leg!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP