Monday, April 12, 2010

Semi-Secret

I've been getting questions, so I guess it's time to tell you a bit more about my SUPER SECRET PROJECT. Now I'm calling it a SEMI-SECRET PROJECT, but there are still many details yet to be revealed.

As I already mentioned, this project involves a pen pal. My toddler and I worked on getting this box ready to ship to her.


My toddler made sure that it would arrive in style. She pulled out her fruit and veggie stickers, and she placed each one in the perfect spot.


And she kept reciting what each of the stickers was ~ "This is corn." "This is eggplant." It was super cute because the next day she had a blast identifying all the fruits and veggies in person at the grocery store. She was unbelievably excited about it all!


I lined the box for my pen pal with a little color. Now it's ready to be filled.


Any guess what went inside? I might tell you soon. But then I guess I can't call it a SEMI-SECRET project anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP