Thursday, May 13, 2010

Par-tay!

I just finished ALL of my last law school projects last night. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Oh wait. . .maybe I'll plan a party! For 30 people! And host it in two days! Can it be done? We'll see.


In the meantime, here's a super easy party recipe for you. It was part of our WILD party a couple of weekends ago. For best results, make this topping in advance and keep in the fridge so the flavors can blend together. The batch I made was garlicky and yummy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy Tomato Bruschetta
  • 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
  • 1 large clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp. fresh oregano, minced (or any other herb you prefer ~improvise!)

Mix together all the ingredients. Cover and let the flavors blend in the fridge for an hour or more. Use on toasts or as a sauce or garnish for pasta or veggies. Top with Parmesan or other cheese.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now a question for you: what's your favorite party food?

1 comment:

  1. It can be done!!!!
    with right menu and some help....I did it for my B-day...2 days of cooking with various people helping...it worked out great!
    Can't wait to hear how yours turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP