Monday, May 10, 2010

A Plate of Sunshine

A few weekends ago I made these sunshine-y pancakes. This is the kind of recipe I love ~ a few simple ingredients that turn into something wonderful. These are slightly sweet and a bit spicy.


While I don't often use mixes for things, I always like the idea of quick and easy breakfasts. You just can't beat needing only 3 ingredients!


These are very moist and freeze well. Do watch out, since they seem to stick more than most pancakes. I re-oiled the pan several times.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy Pumpkin Pancakes

  • 3 cups pancake mix (I used Krusteaz buttermilk)
  • 1 15 oz. can pumpkin pie filling
  • 2 1/3 cups water (adjust the water if the consistency seems off since the moisture from the pumpkin may vary)

Whisk the ingredients together and drop onto a skillet. Cook on both sides, and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP