Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Yummies

To get you in the mood for Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share some food pictures from our Early Thanksgiving Party we went to last weekend. I threw together the centerpiece above, and the pre-dinner munchies below. Believe it or not my toddler loves feta cheese, so I made this tray with her in mind.


Nearly half of us were vegetarians, so as a veggie main course we had corn enchiladas.


And turkey for the meat-eaters. (Sorry the picture isn't better - can you tell turkey isn't my thing?)


My stuffed cremini mushrooms doubled as a veggie side dish or main course.


We had classic green beans.


We also had a fantastic butternut squash crumble.


Thanksgiving is not complete without mashed potatoes and gravy, right?


And rolls to finish things off.


We ended the evening with 3 desserts, but unfortunately I didn't snap a picture. Thanks for a great party, AV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP